Friday, April 3, 2015

Memory Enhancement

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment. 
Hebrews 9:27

We apparently have no choice about when God has made this appointment; however, we do have a choice about our quality of life before that time comes.  

Our genes determine 25% of what happens to us.  That leaves 75% to determine the life style changes we can make to change our life.  

In the latest research from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, the following eight variables will clearly help in developing appropriate and healthy life style changes we all need to make.

1  Get regular exercise which is your best memory booster.  

2  Protect your heart and your brain.  Try to lower your blood pressure.

3  Get a good night’s sleep every night.  Try to get 7 hours if you can.

4  Eat a diet that builds “brain health.”

5  Be aware of alcohol consumption.

6  Be aware of certain medications that may impact memory.

7  Keep your mind sharp with mental activities.

8  Try to manage stress effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment