Friday, December 5, 2014

A Better Note

It has been four months since my wife has died and I have had time to reflect on what has happened.  

I want you to know how much my friends and loved ones have helped me through this process.  Your generosity and kindness have alleviated much of my pain through this journey.  The outpouring of love was seen in how many prayers and cards Reva received through her illness and beyond.  

I have been very humbled by this entire experience and am eternally grateful for everything everyone has done.  

I am now ready to continue the next chapter of my life.  This blog, "The Underworld," has taken many years of research to finally understand it completely.  In order to examine difficult passages of Scripture from the Bible, it is imperative that you understand the original language it was written in.  Bible translators have made mistakes as it is difficult to translate one language into another.  As such, I have been extremely careful in providing what the original koine text reveals.  I believe you will have a greater understanding of the Underworld after reading this.  

Thank you for being understanding and caring.  


1 comment:

  1. Pastor Al, you give just as much to our lives and we do yours. No one can truly understand your particular loss. However, we know as Christians that every problem, every heartache we go through teaches us something. It is God's way of transforming us little by little into the Masterpiece he created us to be. I believe he is fitting everything into a pattern for good. God's Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete